Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Where have you been, Deepak?

Answer: I've been here:


This is Chikmagalur district, from a resort called Eagle Eye Holidays. A couple hills beyond the visible horizon is my birthplace, Tirthahalli.

The resort was fantastic and Sunila and I had a fun holiday...the food was just awesome throughout. We stayed 2 days at the resort, which had enough nature for us to sit and imbibe and take photos like this one:


Well, to complete the nerdiness of the entire thing I decided to give the standard photo albums a skip and figured I would (hold your breath) implement my own image gallery.

Laziness happened. I ended up downloading an open source tool called "Coppermine", running it on my web host, asking the host to set up some permissions to some folders, and voila!

www.deepakshenoy.com has an image gallery, and my trip is online at:

http://www.deepakshenoy.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2

So there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rrrrrrright...so one question answered! Ab kuchh aur likho
;-))

BTW, the photos were really good...i know where to take my holiday in Dec-07!!!

6:28 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Deepak Shenoy said...

Wait wait I think I saw them...you mean politicians?

12:46 AM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home