Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You're out of the rankings, IIPM!

More dirt. Seems IIPM ain't not ranked no more.

http://www.indiabschools.com/bs_news_76.htm
Kartik Kannan's post on August 8
and even better:
Photo by Kartik Kannan of the actual Outlook page

Abridged version: Outlook says IIPM is guilty of unethical practices and is misleading students. Also says IIPM falsifies data. So they Withdraw all rankings given to IIPM Forthwith.

Meaning, no rank for you, IIPM. Naaa-na-naa-na-naaa-naa.

I love myself when I'm in such a mood. I also love a good blogfight. Bring it on!

Update: CFore Suspended IIPM in 2003! (Full PDF available)

1 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Mandava said...

Hello

Was looking at IIPM, came across your site! I liked your article on the learning in an MBA phenomenon. I have been wanting to start a business or let us say, am contemplating one but find no education appropriate for it. Am right now doing my PhD in Public Policy Analysis at RAND Corporation. Would like to know more about your business venture...in fact I have been looking hard for a book about successful and failed business models...can you suggest me any?

7:14 AM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home