Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tagged in the back

Chailey1418 has tagged me. The idea is to write five things about yourself and pass the buck.

This is the bloggers equivalent of Multi-Level Marketing,the Tupperware and Amway of blogging. You pay in the form of having to write a full blog entry about this stuff, and revealing your deep dark inner secrets, actually believing that somebody will give a damn. Either that or its so funny they'll read it anyways.

So if you're expecting a fantastic revelation of how I conquered the Amazon basin and the lower congo in one day, this is not the place for you. Or if you wanted to hear about when I had a lump in my throat watching a young sheep die from overgrazing or whatever it is they die of, this is not the place for you.

1) I had shaved my eyebrows when I was a kid. I wanted to be Mr. Spock. So I was ass-whupped by the senior authorities at home and had to put kaajal where the hair hitherto resided.

2) My dad's surname was Murthy and his father was a Rao. Don't ask, I don't know.

3) I started Agni Software in 1998, with a few friends. I was 23, just a year or so out of college, clueless and penniless.

4) I was "most talented outgoing student" at KREC, Surathkal in '96.

5) My wife and I found each other online, on a freak post at 2 AM on a web portal. Thank goodness for the internet.

Well, I tag:
MadMan
Prabhu
Gautam
SuperManeesh
Amit

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nixon said...

Shaved eyebrows eh. With the other information you've given I guess you could have said that "there was a Rao at home about that."

Nice blog Deepak.

1:05 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Maneesh said...

I need to check out that web portal you write about.

Good to see your blogs...I havent seen you in almost a decade and its nice to read about your work and life here.

8:31 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gautam has stopped blogging. Don't you read his blog?

11:26 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Deepak Shenoy said...

So he has. I don't visit that frequently - shall move the tagification.

2:14 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha was this in delhi??

8:45 PM, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys pls visit www.giftsbuddy.com

11:49 PM, September 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home