Chailey1418 has tagged me. The idea is to write five things about yourself and pass the buck.
This is the bloggers equivalent of Multi-Level Marketing,the Tupperware and Amway of blogging. You pay in the form of having to write a full blog entry about this stuff, and revealing your deep dark inner secrets, actually believing that somebody will give a damn. Either that or its so funny they'll read it anyways.
So if you're expecting a fantastic revelation of how I conquered the Amazon basin and the lower congo in one day, this is not the place for you. Or if you wanted to hear about when I had a lump in my throat watching a young sheep die from overgrazing or whatever it is they die of, this is not the place for you.
1) I had shaved my eyebrows when I was a kid. I wanted to be Mr. Spock. So I was ass-whupped by the senior authorities at home and had to put kaajal where the hair hitherto resided.
2) My dad's surname was Murthy and his father was a Rao. Don't ask, I don't know.
3) I started Agni Software in 1998, with a few friends. I was 23, just a year or so out of college, clueless and penniless.
4) I was "most talented outgoing student" at KREC, Surathkal in '96.
5) My wife and I found each other online, on a freak post at 2 AM on a web portal. Thank goodness for the internet.
Well, I tag: