Friday, December 01, 2006

Insane winters

Why is it so frikking cold in Bangalore? I woke up at 6:30 and practically froze my neenies. This from a 90 kg individual who has survived, among other things, Norway. The problem with Bangalore right now is the daily range: my body is totally flummoxed. It's so hot in the day I need the A/C on full blast in the office. In the night, when it's time for our daily midnight walk, i can walk with a milk bottle (not that I do) and end up with ice cream.

And this whole global warming thing? I think it's happening. (Duh) When people are working it's frikking hot. And when they're asleep, hell freezes over. For it's supposed to be frozen over, just that all those working people have made it a furnace.

At this point, I have to stop and think if I want a furnace or a freezer.

Ok, thought.

I want one of the above. Either stay a furnace or a freezer. Don't f*** me up with both, at different times of the day.

And if you (Mr. Weather) behave like this when my baby arrives, I swear I will shut you up with enough heating and cooling equipment to make the devil lust. Equipment which, I've suddenly realised, is not going to be available in this city that has always had a temperature regulator named "Nature".

Who has, I think, left the building.

If you're still with me, watch this completely out-of-context video:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the weather at night, but can't stand the weather in the day. I think this hot/cold combination is having a warping effect on my health. Been sick on and off lately, and I'm not happy about it one bit.

11:51 AM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"practically froze my neenies" heh!

do understand the rage at the weather esp. when it comes to ur progeny.

great video btw...didn't know this was an Osho thing!

12:42 PM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home