Friday, July 07, 2006

Searching for what?

I recently found, from the logs maintained in a dark dingy cellar, that this site is being located through certain search phrases. I don't know what the deal is, but here's what people are searching for and getting to this page:

1) Ugly Indian Bride
2) Indian Marvadis Sex stories
3) armpits of indian girls (???)
4) american holocaust: when it's all over i'll still be indian

This is just the past week. I don't know who these people are, but I think they need to be in an institution. Maybe they *are* in an institution that has internet access. Well, whatever it is, the weirdo's have landed.

Also what I don't get is: How does my blog get listed with these keywords? "Indian Marvadis sex stories"? I'm #1 on the list from yahoo, of a total of TWO results. I don't have any marvadi sex stories on my site, and neither does the other link. So there are no marvadi sex stories in the ENTIRE WORLD. They aren't even having sex, those marvadis, they're all immaculate conception, which also explains their wealth.

So whoever's looking for "marvadis sex stories", stop right here and get back to work.

And "armpits of indian girls" person, please note that your license to use the internet has now expired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

armpits of indian girls! Really?
What have you been up to, Deepak? ;-)

7:56 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Deepak Shenoy said...

mohit, you can never say, can you? :)

11:41 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home